Sacred Heart College Senior has been formed by the Marist charism of trust in God and devotion to Mary.
In the tradition of Marcellin Champagnat, the College promotes a love of learning and the personal growth of each individual within a cooperative and supportive community of faith.
Aims of the College
Sacred Heart College Senior is committed to:
- The development of the whole person; ensuring all human values find unity and fulfilment in the life of the College.
- A vitality and vision which will lead to human and spiritual values being cherished.
- Helping students work towards an integration of faith and culture in day to day living.
- Providing equal access to appropriate curricula that promotes spiritual, academic, physical and emotional differences.
- The development of theatre, the arts and music as integral features of our religious and secular learning.
- The social development of students through careful emphasis on polite manners, suitable dress and appropriate behaviour in a variety of settings.
- Providing opportunities for students to develop a high level of personal fitness and care for their health, hygiene, and recreational interests.