Educating in a spirit of audacity and hope
The Sacred Heart College Memorial Chapel is a dedicated sacred building, opened and blessed in 1924, as a memorial to the Old Collegians who lost their lives in the First World War.
The Chapel has been an integral part of College life throughout its history.
The College welcomes enquiries from Old Collegians, College family members and other people of goodwill who wish to use this beautiful facility as the setting for their marriage ceremony.
For all enquiries please phone : Kathryn Mortlock on 8350 2515, or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org